Booking a holiday in Galloway details
accept reservations by writing to: Miss M H Bell to be sent to 24 St John Street, Whithorn, Newton Stewart DG8 8PF or telephone 01988 500203 or e-mail us EMAIL HERE
Bookings are Saturday to Saturday. Deposit is £100. Please make cheques payable to 'Miss M H Bell'
We regret that we have a 'no pets policy' at Glenalmar
- Your cottage is available from 3pm and we should be grateful if you could arrive after then.
- Cottage to be vacated before 10am at the end of your stay please for our cleaners!
- Central heating between October and April is included
- We care for our cottage so please leave it clean on departure!
- The accommodation in the cottage is only for the persons whose names appear
on the booking details.
- Sorry no pets!
- The owners can accept no responsibility for injury sustained by any visitor,
nor for loss of, or damage to, vehicles or effects brought on to the property
- All reservations will be acknowledged in writing or by email.
- Broadband and WIFI available in the Cottage.